Current Downloadable Mods
Chain Grapple v1 ( it has tension belts )
- FS17 | UH2D Huey Helicopter DEA SkyCrane v1
- Watch “FS 17 | V-22 Osprey Helicopter SkyCrane Beta V1.2 | Operations” on YouTube
- Chain Grapple by Lambo
- Volvo excavator E300 Revamped w/ chain attcher
- Cat 980H wheel loader
- VOLVO 150H WheelLoader
- Rotating Wheel loader Mount
- TELEHANDLER TO WHEEL LOADER ADAPTER V 1.0
- WHEEL LOADERS WEIGHTS V 1.0
Check the newest videos for visual information on how to use these
*How to use Warnings..
- Don’t attach to top of I BEAM or PINE beam with wheel loader, its meant for the crane(when its done). If you do… you turn into a pogo stick.
- Make sure when you attach you are flush with the other objects.
- Where you see a green attacher, you may link to I Beams,etc together or grab with wheel loader at yellow/red + placards, The orientation of the words on the placard dictates the orientation of the wheel loader’s attacher.
- Not all attachers are marked, it would be a pokey dot beam if they were
- 4x ends, 6x bottom, 6x top, 6x sides of LARGE beams
- DON’T ATTACH UPSIDE DOWN>>> POGO STICK— If the words are upside down you’re doing it wrong…
- I a not sure what will attach and what won’t. Seems like a combination of attaching. the most I had was 32… I got bored.. SO let me know the limits of these little guys!
- If something doesn’t attach , unattach last object and then try new object. Most times the attacher just needed reset.
- You need a 40ft trailer to haul these…. but they attach 🙂
- This is a work in progress, if you can add in any way please do!
- The ramps don’t recognize the wheel loaders collisions, so you cant drive up with the wheel loader, but all other vehicles can go up the ramp.
- You have to put some planning into it, you can only attach with the last object attached.